Introduce Yourself Here
Welcome to CrazyBusters! We're sorry you need to be here, but are glad you found us. Please introduce yourself and tell us what brought you to our forum. If you have a narcissist, borderline, psychopath or garden variety nut adding unwanted drama and stress to your life, share the basics here.
- 6 months ago https://www.saratogatodaynewspaper.com/sections/email-sign-up-viagra-cheap-meds/3/
His ex, her ex -- it doesn't matter. If you have a crazy ex-spouse or partner who is still trying to cause problems in your life and/or in your new relationship, discuss and offer support here.
- 10 months, 3 weeks ago https://www.saratogatodaynewspaper.com/sections/warren-buffett-viagra-four-filters/3/
Golden Uterus and Step-Hell
If your husband's or boyfriend's ex is causing problems, especially with your step-kids and/or if the step-kids have been alienated and been taught to be disrespectful of you and their father, discuss it here.
- 1 year, 3 months ago viagra para mujeres
Family of Origin Issues
If you have a mother, sister, brother, father, aunt, cousin (you get the idea) who is a endless source of drama, professional victimhood, poo stirring or a straight up abusive bully, discuss it and support others with similar issues here. Yes, if you're the Adult Child of a Narcissist or Borderline this is the place for you.
- 6 months, 1 week ago follow
Friend or Frenemy?
If you find you attract crazy drama queens, drama kings, users, abusers and the unstable as friends, figure out what you may be doing that causes this and how to weed your garden to make room for healthier friendships.
- No Topics http://www.nfbo.org/apothekecialisschweiz/
Crazy in the Workplace
Work can be a microcosm in which everyone's family of origin issues play out. Playground bullies morph into office bullies. If you have a crazy boss, supervisor or colleague who is turning your place of work into a nightmare, discuss and offer support here.
- 1 year, 6 months ago source url
CrazyBusting Best Practices
This is where to share techniques and strategies of CrazyBusting such as creating and enforcing boundaries, BIFF communication (brief, informative, firm, friendly), emotional detachment, conflict management, not taking the bait, etc.
- 1 year, 11 months ago https://www.saratogatodaynewspaper.com/sections/best-ever-viagra-picture/3/
When dealing with Crazy, it imperative that you take care of yourself. Crazy will suck the life and the oxygen out of you if you allow it. The healthier you are emotionally and physically, the more Crazy-proof you will be.
- 1 year, 6 months ago click
If you have books, articles, videos or blogs that you have found helpful, please share them here. No spamming! That means if you receive money or business from the shared materials, don't post it here.
- 1 year, 3 months ago http://miketnelson.com/health/online-prednisone-overnight-no-rx-needed.html
- Introduce Yourself Here